1. Select a diagram Node, then DoubleClick / Alt+DoubleClick on a New Node in the left Machinations Panel to instantiate it on the diagram and automatically connect it via a Resource / State Connection.
2. Zoom in/out ALT+Scroll
📖 For more shortcuts, check out:
3. Drop Nodes on loose Resource Connections to auto-link
4. Use the Waypoints Presets to organise your diagrams
5. Add systems to My Library and use them later by drag&dropping them into any other diagram
6. Use Groups to declutter your diagram
7. Export Multiple Run data sets: https://docs.machinations.io/charts#exports
8. Use Layers (View>Layers / Ctrl[Cmd]+Shift+L) for selecting & locking content
9. Use Outline (Ctrl[Cmd]+Shift+O) like a minimap to navigate through larger diagrams
10. Use the green Connection Points to Click&Drag Resource Connections from one Node to another. Hover over Nodes to view all Connection Points. Connection Points are active by default, but you can deactivate them in View>Connection Points.
11. Use Connection Arrows to duplicate and connect a Node. Connection Arrows are revealed when hovering over a Node.